Re: apple emac et linux

Denis Bodor (samedi 29 Janvier 2005 20:32) dixit :
 >  Mais MacOsX vaut le coup d'oeil. Mon powerbook ne connait pas linux
> J'ai littéralement été soufflé par la prise en charge du matériel.

 Y a moins de variété chez les mac, ça doit aider :-)

 Mais bon, je n'ai eu aucun problème non plus avec Ubuntu ; après
faudrait voir Airport, Bluetooth... si c'est aussi rose.

 Donc ce mac finira peut-être sous Linux un jour, mais je ne l'ai pas
acheté pour !

--
Christophe Courtois
http://www.courtois.cc/
A few months ago my employer decided to standardize on Outlook. So
our engineering department all got new PCs with Win2K installed
next to their Solaris Sparc workstations. What a horrowshow! People
who could write kernel drivers in their sleep couldn't figure this
Windows thing out. The rest of the company looked at us like we
were idiots because we didn't know what to do. IT was flabbergasted
because we were asking questions they had never heard before.
 "How do I ssh to stomper from Windows?"
 "How do I enable plaintext in Outlook?"
 "How do I turn on command completion in the DOS shell?"
 "Where's vi, emacs, gcc, pine..."
"How do I get a static IP like I've got on my Sparc?" "You don't
need one." "Then how to I log on remotely to my PC?" "Why would you
want to?" "Because I might be in the lab." "Aargh! Why can't you
guys be like everyone else and just do what you're told!"
-- Arandir, Slashdot, 08/04/02 22:06