Re: gaim-gnome

Le Thu 30 Sep 2004, à 10h22 AM (+0200), Pierre Crescenzo affirmait:
> Bonjour,
>
> >> tout cas, je ne repère rien)... C'est sans doute idiot, mais comment
> >> on lance une gnome-applet qui n'est pas dans les menus ? :-)
> >
> > Ce ne serait pas en cliquant droit dans la barre de taches et en
> > allant dans le menu contextuel ainsi ouvert ?
>
> Justement, je ne vois aucun "gaim-gnome" dans ces menus. C'est bien ce
> qui m'ennuie...

De ma sid :

root@ouranos [19:42:20]/home/chami/tmp$ apt-get install gaim-gnome
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Note, selecting gaim instead of gaim-gnome
gaim is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.

Plus d'info dans le changelog :

 Add a note in the description, and a longer one in README.Debian,
     explaining why gaim-gnome is gone. It's not coming back either.
     If I get any bugs about this I'm gonna be hella annoyed. Use the
     CVS debs from here:
      deb     http://people.debian.org/~robot101/gaim unstable cvs
      deb-src http://people.debian.org/~robot101/gaim unstable cvs
     And no, I will not upload them to sid. It's still buggy as hell.
  * Kill off gaim-common and gaim-gnome packages. Conflict and replace
     because all files belong to the gaim package now, and provide in
     the vain hope that apt/dpkg will choose gaim over old gaim-gnome
     packages and that I won't have to make a stub package.

Olivier.