Your message has been received

Title: Your message has been received

On behalf of The Carlyle Group, thank you for your interest in employment. Your inquiry has been received and will be processed appropriately.  We will contact you directly should we need additional information, or if an appropriate position becomes available.

Thank you,

Human Resources

- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE -

The information contained in this transmission is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this information, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon, this information. If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender and destroy all printed copies and delete the material from all computers.