Re: French Linux book

On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 02:46:24PM +0100, gventer@fish.co.uk wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a good French Linux book that is distro-neutral
> (the kind of book I have in mind is
> http://www.icon.co.za/~psheer/book/rute.html.gz - which has a good
> reputation but does not come in French).  The book should ideally also
> cover Samba, Squid, Bind and Postfix.

Welsh and Kaufman's book has a very good French translation "Le
système Linux":
http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASIN/2841772411/402-4703537-2668947

It does remain a fairly basic book though -- but honestly,
I'd be surprised if there was a _good_ book that would cover
efficiently basics of Linux, and Samba and Bind and Postfix.
I mean, there are complete books dedicated to each of those :-)

/Y