Re: inatallation kernel smp

I finally arrive to boot with quick in smp mode (kernel-image-2.4.18-powerpc-smp). But after some secondes I have a machine chek in kernel mode:

fb0: ATY Rage128 frame buffer device on PCI
Machine check i kernel mode
caused by (from srr1=41000): transfer error ack signal
oops: machine check, sig: 7
NIP: 0000300 etc etc

Whats'up?? It's remember me the problems with YDL and linuxppc