Re[1] appli avec mot passe root

je viens de configurer sudoers le voici mais cela ne marche
toujours pas :

# sudoers file.
#
# This file MUST be edited with the 'visudo' command as root.
#
# See the sudoers man page for the details on how to write a
sudoers file.
#

# Host alias specification
Host_Alias ICI = localhost.localdomain

# User alias specification
User_Alias ROOT_FRIENDS = jls, sopsop

# Cmnd alias specification
Cmnd_Alias GTOASTER = /usr/bin/gtoaster
Cmnd_Alias KPPP = /usr/bin/kppp\
 /usr/bin/load
Cmnd_Alias XCDROAST = /usr/bin/xcdroast
# Defaults specification

# User privilege specification
root ALL=(ALL) ALL

# Uncomment to allow people in group wheel to run all commands
# %wheel ALL=(ALL) ALL

# Same thing without a password
# %wheel ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: ALL

# Samples
# %users ALL=/sbin/mount /cdrom,/sbin/umount /cdrom
# %users localhost=/sbin/shutdown -h now
ALL ICI = NOPASSWD: GTOASTER
ALL ICI = NOPASSWD: KPPP
ALL ICI = NOPASSWD: XCDROAST
ROOT_FRIENDS ICI = NOPASSWD: GTOASTER, KPPP, XCDROAST