In fact if reply with copy of original message is enabled, then spam message with
From: victim's address or Reply to: victim's address sent to autoresponding address will be delivered to victim's mail box including copy of original spam in attachement.

Also, it is possible to trick autoresponder to abuse victim's email address by sending large number of messages to address with autoresponder enabled on it, since there is no limit on number of messages delivered to single mail box during some period of time.

I could not get in contact with developer of this program despite we have sent warning to webmaster of web site hosting web page of autoresponder.

Should You require any futher information, please do not hesitate to contact us at:

info@compulabs.dhs.org

Kind regards.

Alexander Moloksher.
IT Security Consultant.