Fwd: FSCONS X Registration is open (deadline 1 September)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stian Rødven Eide <stian@fripost.org>
Date: Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 4:05 PM
Subject: FSCONS X Registration is open (deadline 1 September)
To: announces@fscons.org

Dear all,

Apologies for the delay. We have finally opened registration for this
year's conference: https://fscons.org/2016/

As previously announced, FSCONS X will take place at Marstrands
Havshotell from 12-13 November.

Please note that the registration deadline is 1 September, and also that
everyone, including conference organisers, need to get a ticket for
FSCONS X. The ticket price is the actual cost for accommodation and food
during the weekend.

Since we only have one week until deadline, we also really could use
everyone's help with promotion.

all the best,
Stian