Re: Debian 14th birthday - celebration?

to, 2007-08-09 kello 15:17 +0300, Lars Wirzenius kirjoitti:
> Would Debian people in the Helsinki region be interested in celebrating
> Debian's 14th birthday with, say, a dinner? If so, let me know, and I'll
> arrange a table at some suitable restaurant (suggestions welcome,
> perhaps Basilica in Ruoholahti would be good).
>
> The date is August 16. That is, Thursday a week from now.

Because some people expressed an interest for beer instead of bread:

http://liw.iki.fi/liw/log/2007-08.html#20070815b

To celebrate Debian's 14th birthday, in Helsinki, Finland, on August 16,
from 18:00 onwards, let's gather in AWK or Annankadun William K (the
southern end of Annankatu) for a beer or two.

For those without calendars, that's tomorrow.

--
Do, or do not. There is no angst.