new developer's key signing?

(written in English, so that Jesus can participate)

I've been packaging a few things and validating them with linda/lintian over the
few months and the next step would be to submit them to the Debian Project and
remain as their maintainer.  I first need to validate my application as a Debian
Developer, which is where anyone willing to sponsor me would be of great help.

I already read the New Developer's HOW-TO and generated myself a GPG key. Next
is to find a way to scan some ID and have it GPG-signed by someone in Helsinki.
That person would preferably be willing to become my sponsor/mentor during the
application process as well.

--
Martin-Éric Racine
http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/