Re: Looking for gpg key signer in Helsinki, Finland

On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 06:05:58PM +0200, Tarmo Toikkanen wrote:
> I'm getting more and more involved in the development of Debian, it
> seems, so I'm probably going for DD status. If there's a DD in or near
> Helsinki, Finland, please contact me.

Hei.

I am not a developer, yet, so my signing would be of no use for entering
the project, but please, contact me when you meet any debian developers
to get signed so we can have some beers together and chat a bit about
the project.

We meet over #debian-fi on irc.debian.org, so join us to chat about
anything!

mooch, data on irc.

--
Jesus Climent | Unix System Admin | Helsinki, Finland.
web: www.hispalinux.es/~data/  |  pumuki.hispalinux.es

My idea of Heaven is a solid white nightclub with me as a headliner for all
eternity, and they LOVE me.
		--Father Dyer (The Exorcist)