Donations: Several macintosh machines.

Hi!

I got a donation. tomorrow I am suposed to receive a mail with the
description of the machines. I cannot host a single machine more at
home (except a laptop, maybe ;) and I decided to donate them to debian.

I will send the desriptions as soon as I receive them to check which
ones are suitable as servers for the project.

I live in Finland, so I am also wondering how/where they can be taken by
debian people and be put in a computer room for the good of everybody.

mooch

--
Jesus Climent | Unix SysAdm | Helsinki, Finland | pumuki.hispalinux.es
GPG: 1024D/86946D69 BB64 2339 1CAA 7064 E429  7E18 66FC 1D7F 8694 6D69

- ... todos necesitamos creer en algo.
- Si, yo también creo... Creo... que me voy a tomar una cerveza.
		--Sor Trini (Año Mariano)