InsideChips.Ventures/semiconductor startup newsletter

The InsideChips.Ventures (IC.V) newsletter is the premier report covering the semiconductor industry's most innovative segments: chip startup companies, IP licensing firms and IC design houses. Launched last year, IC.V now serves 25 countries.

You can immediately download a sample issue of InsideChips.Ventures from our website at http://www.insidechips.com. Just click on the flashing banner with the "circuit hatching from the egg"  on the bottom of the home page. This sample issue also provides a strategic profile on Infineon Technologies.

Whether your company is a chip maker, user, or deals with the semiconductor industry in any way, InsideChips.Ventures will keep you abreast of the hottest chip companies on the planet. It will alert you to new opportunities and enable your company with a competitive advantage.

No other messages will be sent. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Michael Whitten

InsideChips.com
119 N. Commercial St., Suite 480