Re: Shellscript und Daemon-Modus

Christoph Keller <christoph.keller@gmx.net> writes:

> Wenn ihr gerade ueber nohup redet...
> Kann ich eigentlich einen laufenden Prozess zum nohup machen?

Am besten wuerde er das mittels trap selber tun:

trap "echo Daddy pissed off..." 15

> (na ja ich meine wenn ich ihn in den hintergrund geschickt habe das ich
> ihm noch was sage das er nach dem ausloggen weiterlaeuft?)

Aha. Ich nehme an, das Du die bash benutzt. Da steht's so in der man
page:

       Before exiting, it resends the SIGHUP to all jobs, running
       or stopped.  Stopped jobs are sent SIGCONT to ensure  that
       they  receive the SIGHUP.  To prevent the shell from send­
       ing the signal to a particular job, it should  be  removed
       from  the  jobs  table  with the disown builtin (see SHELL
       BUILTIN COMMANDS below) or marked to  not  receive  SIGHUP
       using disown -h.

[x] ulf

--
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where
a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station...