[Debian]:Don't Get Scrooged This Christmas!

Forget neckties, forget socks. Let your friends and
family know what you really want this Christmas by
Registering with www.LoveYourGift.com, the world's
most unusual gift registry.Get to know yourself with
our fun and quick questionnaire, and we'll make sure
your friends and family find you the perfect gift!  Best
of all - It's FREE!

REGISTER now, and get your wish list out there!
You'll also be entered to win a Trip for Two to Hawaii!

www.LoveYourGift.com  Find out Who Loves Ya Baby!

To be removed from our future mailing please email qwed1234@yahoo.com and you will be
removed instantly.