[Debian]: ESCAPING HELL!

Dear friend,
Did you know that it really is true: Our lives don't end here when we
die.
There is indeed a heaven to gain and a hell to avoid. Have you made
sure
you will go to heaven and not hell when you are done with this life:
i.e. when you die?

If there is any doubt in your mind about where you are headed after
you are done with this life, now is the time to fix that and make
absolutely sure it  is heaven and not hell! Whatever you do, DON'T
PUT IT OFF ANY LONGER!  Because if you are not yet saved, you are
living on borrowed time and you  may slip into eternity at any time -
usually with no notice at all!

The Bible says:"God loved the world so much, He gave His only
begotten Son, Jesus Christ, that whosoever believes in Him should not
perish but have everlasting life" Are you saved? If no, would you
like to get saved?  If yes, then read the next paragragh.

I have a small easily readable book, written by my pastor, entitled
"This
New Life". This book will show you how to get saved and how to get
filled
with God's Holy Spirit, so you can be empowered to live your life the
way
God wants you to. I will send this book to you FREE OF CHARGE - yes
at
absolutely no cost or obligation to you.
Just complete the Fax/Book Request form below and send it by fax to
my 24Hr dedicated fax line @: 707-371-4828.

I encourage you to give this matter your immediate and utmost
attention for your life's sake. God Bless!

Fax/Book Request Form: Fax to: 707-371-4828

[ ]Yes, please send me the book: "This New Life" FREE OF CHARGE. I
understand there is no cost nor obligation to me. Below, is my
LEGIBLY
completed name and mailing/shipping address. (It is best to print
this form out from your computer and type in the info needed).

Shipping Address:

(In case we need to call you to verify your address, etc)

/
Please remove at mailto:nicolep@canoemail.com?subject=remove