[Debian]: iNet Reviews Newsletter May 23, 1999 (for reviewers only)

We are celebrating our 50th issue of our iNet Reviews Newsletter

      iNet Reviews Weekly News Brief May 22,1999

Contents:

Book, software, & Consumer Product reviewers needed
Top on-line editions of national magazines
Best seller book list
Some interesting articles in on-line magazines
Hot web sites, topics & trends
  Anatomy of an adult web site - how to create one
Webmaster Free Link offer
Need Marketing Reps - use your computer to earn referral income
New web camera site

This is a trial issue of our free opt-in weekly newsletter. The
purpose of this eclectic newsletter is to alert you to
Interesting news and information on the web.

ITEM #01:  iNet Reviews needs book, software, consumer product
and movie reviewers. You may request any product to review and we
have the publisher or manufacturer ship it to your home at no
charge. You write a brief review and post it to our web site and
you keep the review title. We also need individuals to receive
free movie review passes to your local theater to review new
movies.

For your free reviewer information kit please reply to this email
message or to lindasteel2000@bigfoot.com with the words STARTER
523a in the message subject line.

If you become a reviewer for iNet reviews we will send you 500
"How to" ebooks free with your order! This is a $99 value with
full reprint rights! Many people have started their own web site
offering these ebooks for sale.

LEAD STORIES

Shadow in the Shallows

The Navy's next nuclear submarine will lurk stealthily offshore,
using advanced sensors and weaponry to attack land targets. And
it doesn't need a periscope www.popsci.com

If you like this article, you must read Sherry Sontag's Blind
Man's Bluff - the untold story of American Submarine espionage.

ITEM #02: Top on-line editions of national magazines.

Time Magazine www.time.com
Fortune Magazine www.fortune.com
Business Week www.businessweek.com
People Magazine www.people.com
Popular Science www.popsci.com
USA Today www.usatoday.com

Visit these great magazine sites and bookmark them. Check each
every few days and save yourself a ton of money by not buying
them from the newsstand.

ITEM #03 www.amazon.com best seller list - fiction

1.	The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
by Stephen King
2.	A New Song
by Jan Karon
3.	Hart's War : A Novel
by John Katzenbach
4.	The Best American Short Stories of the Century
by John Updike(Introduction), et al
5.	Bittersweet
by Danielle Steel

As a reviewer for iNet Reviews you may request any book and keep
it after you post a brief review to our web site. iNet Reviews is
one of the largest review web sites on the Internet.

ITEM #04 - interesting articles on the web

How the Internet Hits Big Music www.fortune.com
Addicted to Sex - www.fortune.com

Unmasking Black Holes
Jean-Pierre Lasota

Evidence for black holes was until recently all circumstantial.
Distinguishing them at a distance from other highly compact,
gravitationally massive bodies such as neutron stars is
inherently problematic. Now astronomers may have direct proof:
energy is vanishing from volumes of space without a trace.
Scientific American
http://www.sciam.com/1999/0599issue/0599gonzalez.html

ITEM #05: Hot web sites, trends & topics

Go to www.hotbot.com they have an MPC search engine. Way ahead of
the other search engines in this area.

MP3 is the fastest growing segment of the web site. What is MP3?
This is a new file compression that is the standard for
compressing music on the Internet. It gives you near CD-Quality
music that you can download.

The music publishers hate it with a passion are  trying to do
everything they can to squash it.  So you must get a inexpensive
CD-ROM writer ($199 after rebate at www.compusa.com) and start
downloading your favorite tunes and making your own mix a copy
them down to your own CD. I have a cable modem and can download
them fast and have currently created 15 audio CD's with my
favorite tunes. No longer do you have to lay out $15 for a CD to
get one good song and 11 other fillers.

ANATOMY OF AN ADULT WEB SITE - OR HOW TO START MAKING EXTRA
INCOME EACH MONTH IN SEVEN DAYS.

We have seen the pre-release copy of this title and it is sure to
be a best seller. It comes on a CD-ROM complete with hundreds of
examples from the leading and most profitable adult web sites.
Author is a close friend of the largest supplier of adult images
on the web and is considered one of the leading experts on
effective Internet marketing. It is truly rare to see and
insiders view of this explosive industry. You must be over 18
years of age to order this surely to be controversial how to
book.

This unique book is a complete tutorial of how to build you own
adult web site. It is a very detailed how to book, covering such
topics, where to purchase images wholesale, how to promote your
adult web site, how to recruit local talent through audition
notices, where to host your web site and do adult banners really
work. This step by step guide will have you creating your own
adult web site in less than seven days.

For more information on where order this $79 manual reply to this
email with the single word ADULT in the message subject line and
we will email you complete information about this book and how to
order.

WEBMASTERS ONLY:

We will pay you a $3.00 referral fee and put your link on three
of our very high traffic web sites. Reply to this email with the
 word UPLINK in the message subject line. We will email you the
complete details.

EARN REFERRAL INCOME WITH YOUR HOME COMPUTER

We have a referral program where you can use your home computer
to generate significant monthly referral income. Reply to this
email with the single word INCOME in the message subject line. We
will send you complete information.

If you cannot reply to our email message for any reason, please
send a SASE to iNet Reviews, 6050 Peachtree Parkway, Suite
240-238, Norcross, GA 30092, attn: Starter Kit desk. Your free
review starter kit will be mailed the day we receive your Self
Addressed Stamped Envelope.

*************   End of iNet Reviews    ****************

This is an opt-in short weekly newsletter designed to alert you
to some mainstream news aspects of the Internet and an eclectic
mix of interesting web topics, trends & topics.

To be removed from our email database please email a message to
lindasteel2000@bigfoot.com with the single word REMOVE in the
message subject line. Our software will remove your email address
from our database. This is an opt-in newsletter trial issue. We
do add all remove request to our local remove database.