[Debian]: Florida Vacation Home Minutes from Disney World

Hi,

  Wouldn't it be great to visit the World's # 1 family vacation theme park
and never leave the comforts of your home? Just bring your suitcase and
come home to Florida Vacation Homes, we provide everything else (well,
except your favorite bathing suit and other personal items)!

Just Rent our vacation home, it's just minutes from all the attractions;
Disney World, Epcott, Sea World, Universal and all of the Disney Water &
Theme Parks; Also, in less then a hour you could be at Cocco beach, or
on a tour at NASA Space Center. After a long day visiting your favorite
park you don't want to go back to a crowed hotel room. Do you? A course
not! Let our vacation home be your home while your on vacation.

Our Vacation Home is a fully-furnished 4 bedroom, 2 bath home, boasts a
complete kitchen including microwave, dishwasher and disposal. The
dining & family room provides seating for 8 while the living area
features three sofa's and one of them is a queen sized bed sleeper .The
family room also has a sofa, chair and a large color TV & VCR (cable
hook up). The master suite has a king-sized bed, private bathroom, a
walk-in closet and cable TV & VCT. The second bedroom features a queen
sized bed. The third and fourth bedrooms each have 2 twin beds.

Click here http://3520553296/syk00001.htm for  Pictures of our
vacation home.

Our Home is fully furnished and the cost is less than most hotel rooms.
 - Only minutes from all the Central Florida attractions.
 - Four bedrooms ; Two bathrooms & Sleeps 10 to 12 persons
 - Solar heated full sized pool with private screen
 - Dishwasher, Microwave, Toaster, Coffeemaker, Blender
 - Cable; TV; VCR ; Telephone & BBQ Grill
 - Central Air & Heat plus Fans in living areas and bedrooms
- 2 car garage with automatic opener & Emergency lighting
 - Dishes/Utensils Provided; Linens Included  & Washer/Dryer

Local Attractions and Facilities:

Within Buena Ventura Lakes / Meadow Woods is a shopping center that
features places of particular interest to the visitor. These shops
include: tourist information center, supermarkets, banks, gas station,
convenience store, liquor store, florist, restaurants, beauty salon,
pub, dentists, pharmacy, dry cleaner, movie rentals, auto parts, photo
lab and even an emergency medical clinic. Remember, you will only be
minutes from  the Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot Center, Disney - MGM Studios
& Water Theme Parks, Seaworld, Wet 'n Wild and Universal Studios ,Church
Street Station, Belz Factory Outlet Mall and all the Shops and
Restaurants at Walt Disney Property.

Rates and Terms: $950 - $1050 per week plus 11% FL Tax

 Deposit of $200.00 to reserve your week.

To reserve your week all you need to do is call or send me an email
with the dates that you are interested in renting.

Contact: Rick Sykes
E-Mail: rsykes1226@home.com
Phone Numbers:  Day : 1-410-312-5745
Evening : 1-410-531-3187
 FAX: 1-410-381-3909

If you need additional information check out my web page.
http://3520553296/syk00001.htm

Then tell your friends, that your going to the vacation capital of the
world, Orlando Florida.