Re: [Debian]: glibconfig.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden

Martin Anselm Meyerhoff hat gesagt: // Martin Anselm Meyerhoff wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Ich kann kein gtk+ Program kompilieren. libgtk-dev und libglib-dev sind
> installiert. Meldung:
>
> $ gcc gtk.c
> In file included from /usr/include/gdk/gdktypes.h:25,
>                  from /usr/include/gdk/gdk.h:23,
> 		 from /usr/include/gtk/gtk.h:23,
> 		 from gtk.c:1:
> 		 /usr/include/glib.h:22:
> glibconfig.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
>
> In welchem Paket ist dieses Headerfile?

Ich gehe mal davon aus, dass du die nötigen *-dev-Pakete schon installiert
hast.
Das Problem, dass glibconfig.h nicht gefunden wird, ist in den GTK-FAQs
erklärt:

2.6 When compiling programs with GTK+, I get compiler error messages about not
being able to find "glibconfig.h".

   The header file "glibconfig.h" was moved to the directory
   $exec_prefix/lib/glib/include/. $exec_prefix is the directory that was
   specified by giving the --exec-prefix flags to ./configure when
   compiling GTK+. It defaults to $prefix, (specified with --prefix),
   which in turn defaults to /usr/local/.

   This was done because "glibconfig.h" includes architecture dependent
   information, and the rest of the include files are put in
   $prefix/include, which can be shared between different architectures.

   GTK+ includes a shell script, gtk-config, that makes it easy to find
   out the correct include paths. The GTK+ tutorial includes an example
   of using gtk-config for simple compilation from the command line. For
   information about more complicated configuration, see the file
   docs/gtk-config.txt in the GTK+ distribution.

   If you are trying to compile an old program, you may be able to work
   around the problem by configuring it with a command line like:

CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include/glib/include" ./configure

   for Bourne-compatible shells like bash, or for csh variants:

setenv CPPFLAGS "-I/usr/local/include/glib/include"
./configure

Für das Komplieren von GTK-Programmen sollte man also gtk-config
etwa folgendermassen nutzen:

$ cc `gtk-config --libs` `gtk-config --cflags`  gtk.c

--
						     __    __
 Frank Barknecht	   ____ ______   ____ __ trip\ \  / /wire ______