[Debian]: Deb Testing Group needs test dummies

Für alle, die noch ein wenig Zeit übrig haben
(und eine gute Internet Anbindug) :

>From debian-devel@lists.debian.org Tue Mar 10 18:03:38 CET 1998
From: Brandon Mitchell <bhmit1@mail.wm.edu>

[ REQUEST FOR DEBIAN TESTING GROUP MEMBERS (for those who don't like humor)]

Greetings earthings.

A few months ago, I posted a request for people interested in the Debian
Testing Group.  With the hamm freeze nearing, it's time to do that again.

 - Do you enjoy running cutting edge software?
 - Do you have an afternoon free sometime this next month?
 - Do you have access to a computer?
 - Do you want to use your computer for world domination?

Woops, forget that last one, I've reserved it for myself.  Basically, we
try the upgrade and base disk, see if the programs work, and submit bug
reports along with testing reports.

How to join?  Just send me an e-mail letting me know what you want to do
(nothing big, e.g. "I can try the upgrade and let you know how it goes").
Soon after, you should be added to the mailing list (it's low volume).

Brandon - Assistant Director of Debian Testing Group

-----
Brandon Mitchell <bhmit1@mail.wm.edu>   "We all know linux is great... it
PGP: finger -l bhmit1@cs.wm.edu          does infinite loops in 5 seconds"
Phone: (757) 221-4847                      --Linus Torvalds