Fwd: FSCONS X: Friendly deadline reminder + speaker suggestion hotline

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stian Rødven Eide <stian@fripost.org>
Date: Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 4:07 PM
Subject: FSCONS X: Friendly deadline reminder + speaker suggestion hotline
To: announces@fscons.org

Hi all,

There are now only three days left until the registration deadline.
Please register and join us in beautiful Marstrand. If you're wondering
about transportation to the venue, there exists a bus that takes you
almost to the door of the hotel. You can see local train and bus times
at http://www.vasttrafik.se/en/

We have currently five confirmed speakers, with seven more to come.
While we didn't issue a CfP this year, we'll gladly accept speaker
suggestions. These can be sent to info@fscons.org
To see what our confirmed speakers are up to, feel free to visit
https://twitter.com/fscons/lists/fscons-2016

all the best,
Stian