Listen! I happen to be looking for for guy!

Well, my passion is mainly Asia, as I said before. I also love Tae Kwon Do, dramas like it started with a kiss, and 王力宏! One day I hope to travel to Korea, China, Taiwan, and Japan, and perhaps live in those places. I don't speak a lot of Mandarin, and I speak NO Korean at all. I do take Japanese~ So e-mail me, and if you have myspace, facebook, livejournal, or pretty much any kind of blog thing, I'll add you there so we can talk even more!