I want to fill your life with new emotions. u interested?

Hey, I am Kendal!
Shots of yours on on dating resource arrested attention of mine and in this reason I wanted to know more about u. Hope u wouldn't be against.
You are a pretty man and I really fond of boys who look like u. What's about me? My height is 166 cm. Birthday of mine is on 5 of December. I'm brown haired. I could give you some of my explicit pics in new mail if you wanna see them.
So, I wish u good luck and hope to receive a answer from you soon.