Attempting To Stop SoBig Spam From Estonia, Recieved Through Your Name. Please Help.

I have been recieving an incredibly large deal of SoBig spam lately. Because of this problem, I have set up this auto-responder. I have recieved the vast majority of this e-mail from someone in Estonia. This is either one or two people in either Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia or Parnu, Parnumaa, Estonia.
Their host mask ends in *.estpak.ee, although this does not necessarily mean that their e-mail address is such. If you know someone in Estonia, and many of you likely do, PLEASE contact this person and tell them to run anti-SoBig.F software.
Thank you. I've recieved over 1000 pieces of viral spam because of this... and it's starting to get really annoying.
http://www.bitdefender.com/ has an anti-SoBig.F program that can remove this virus. Please help me and your friend: Find him or her and stop the spam.
- Web, CaptainN.net