CC: need some more money

Qualifying for a m0ney grant is simple...

See if this works for you - see us t0day:
http://ccftmhaca.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbi&ID=157

Best Wishes,
Bernice Barry

If you do not want these messages in the futre, see this page:
http://oeibwpohp.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbx

This message sent Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:51:26 +0100 by:
Money Solutions, Inc
P. O. B. 1200B
Oranjestad, Aruba

Yeah, he said, draining his glass, Blood's thicker than water, huh?Look, I don't want to hear it. Why don't you just ease off the gas for tonight? Just for tonight. Let's get some steaks and have a pleasant evening.I held my arms wide. He put his around me, but there was no softness to him. He pushed me away and rubbed his sleeve across his eyes. We stood facing each other. I tried to think of something to say to get him to laugh, imagined his face breaking into one of the gap-toothed smiles that used to dazzle the girls: nothing came.A drink! said Jim, clapping his hands - a loud pop that made Marion jump. What an excellent idea. A drink. Now why didn't I think of that? He swung open a door next to the fridge; the cupboard was stacked with bottles of store-brand bourbon.Jesus! Don't you ever let up? Cath said. Don't talk to your wife that way. If anyone's made a sacrifice round here, it's Marion.Leave your bags for now, Bill, Marion said, once we were inside and stamping aro
 und in their tiny kitchen. Do you want something to drink?I could see that Cath was getting pissed at the way Jim was behaving. She does this kind of dead-eyed stare when she gets mad, puts her head just a little on one side.Which is? I said.They passed Sandy coming back with our drinks and a bowl of pretzels. As she leant over to pass Jim his Jack Daniels, her blouse gaped. I could see the edge of a tattoo - some kind of bird - at the top of one breast. He sat silently, watching, then nodded at her as she went over to meet 'n' greet a young couple shaking snow off their coats.He picked up his bag, a nylon hold all that clinked as he shouldered it, and walked towards the bus. I stayed for a few minutes while he queued to get on but he didn't look back.