Unidentified subject!

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for sending an inquiry to JOURNEYS International, Inc.

JOURNEYS has been planning and operating worldwide nature and culture
explorations since 1978. All of our trips recognize the importance of
respectful enjoyment of natural environments and include local people as
leaders and beneficiaries of our visits.

We will respond to your request immediately.  If you have requested a
catalog it will be sent as "printed matter" via the US Mail and will take up
to two weeks to receive.  IF YOU NEED IT SOONER, please call our office
right away and let us know.  We will then send it out first class.

Please consider calling us now (or soon) if you would like to talk over
your travel interests with one of our staff who has traveled where you
want to go and you are ready to plan your travel now.

We are available by toll free phone at 1-800-255-8735 (from the USA and
Canada) or 734-665-4407. Our office hours are 9-5 Eastern US Time, M-F.
We welcome your calls and mail inquiries to JOURNEYS, 107 Aprill Drive,
Suite 3, Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1903 USA.

Yours,
Will and Joan Weber, Directors

P.S. We change our website homepage regularly and often include special
deals and the latest in travel news. Visit us frequently at
http://www.journeys-intl.com.