libqt.so and kde prob

I tried to upgrade kde from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2
I also upgrade qt1g in the process.
The problem is that after the upgrade kde wont start with an error:
kcontrol:error in loading shared libraries: libqt.so.1: cannot open share
object file: No such file or directory
kwmsound:error in loading shared libraries: libqt.so.1: cannot open share
object file: No such file or directory
krootwm:error in loading shared libraries: libqt.so.1: cannot open share
object file: No such file or directory
kpanel:error in loading shared libraries: libqt.so.1: cannot open share
object file: No such file or directory
kfm:error in loading shared libraries: libqt.so.1: cannot open share
object file: No such file or directory
kwm:error in loading shared libraries: libqt.so.1: cannot open share
object file: No such file or directory

kdm won't start also with the same error. How do I solve this?