Re: how to keep output of apt-get in a file ?

Khalid> did someone know if apt-get keep it's output somewhere, or the way to do
Khalid> it ?
Khalid>     because the long list of thing to do during the install ?

Khalid>     I try :
Khalid>         apt-get upgrade 1>&2 apt-get_output.txt
Khalid>     but I don't see what is wrong.

Hello,

    I used the script utility from the bsdutils package but would be
    interested in a more readable solution cause script reports all control
    characters as well.

            Peter

Peter Weiss, Riemenschneiderstraße 4, 82008 Unterhaching
---    The foolish ones taught more to me than the wise ones ever could    ---