Re: What are the Bogomips for a P166?

On Sat, 24 Apr 1999, Sami Dalouche wrote:
Hi,
I have a P166 sitting right behind me
and it comes up with 66.00 BogoMips.

but in front of me is a K6-11-350
which peaks out at 696.00 BogoMips.

Sooo     does that mean I can do more than
10 times as much work on the K6 ??
What a sales gimick !!

Probably means the s... hot risc inside the K6
loops real fast compared to the cisc Pentium.