scsi problems on HP NetServer LH II

I have the above server running linux and all of a sudden I begin getting
all sorts of SCSI timeout errors scrolling across the screen. It has 4
seagate drives in hot-swap configuration running from onboard AIC-7880
controllers.  The machine has a NetRaid card but no devices are attached
to it (no support).

I also don't know what the "hot-key" is to configure the SCSI controllers,
it doesn't display on boot.  The other interesting thing is that when I
ran cfdisk to see if the partitions were hosed I see errors about
partition noundaries don't match because the C/H/S are different then
expected.

I have been using 2.2.5. Does anyone have any ideas what is wrong? Or how
I can fix it?

TIA.

-Ian

Ian Setford                                               ians@unt.edu

		PGP = F2 92 50 E3 CD D7 A2 D9  C4 CE 08 A6 98 E0 0F 58