Re: Broken libtiff3g-dev

On Wed, Apr 28, 1999 at 01:46:53PM -0400, Jason Murray wrote:
> dpkg: error processing libtiff3g-dev (--configure):
>  subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1
>   libtiff3g-dev
> E: Sub-process returned an error code (1)
>
> Any hints? Or is this the price you pay for using unstable.
Looking at libtiff3g-dev's postinst, it's trivial -- and it appears that it
will die with error if /usr/sbin/dhelp_parse dosn't exist or "$1" !=
configure.  I've filed a bug against libtiff3g-dev; it will probably be
fixed shortly.

	-=- James Mastros
--
"My friend Data: You see the world with the wonder of a child, and that
makes you more human then any of us."