Re: Scanner

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999, Trevor Glen wrote:

> I have a Mustek 1200 ED scanner. It is a parallel port model. I want to
> run it under GNU/Linux. I can't get sane to work, and I don't know what
> else to do! Any suggestions?

 You could try the "Parallel Port Scanners under Linux" web page:

 http://www2.prestel.co.uk/hex/scanners.html

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles         (248) 377-7735          ray.ingles@fanucrobotics.com

 "Improvements succeeded each other so rapidly, that machines which had
    never been finished were abandoned in the hands of their makers,
       because new improvements had superceded their utility."

       Charles Babbage 'On the Economy of Manufactures' 1832