Transparent Eterms...

Hi all,

I am using transparent Eterms fine on my machine.  The problem is that when
I connect to a remote machine (via ssh or telnet) alot of programs (like
mutt) back fill the terminal with black - rendering the terminal
non-transparent.  Yet some programs (like top or vim) don't do this.

Does anyone know why?  Or how to get them to work?

TIA,

Chris

The box said "Windows 95, NT or better" .. so I installed Debian Linux
Reply with subject 'request key' for PGP public key.  KeyID 0xA9E087D5