Re: MUTT keys and SCREEN

On Sun, Apr 25, 1999 at 08:35:02PM +0100, robbie@scot-mur.demon.co.uk wrote:

> I have no problem with mutt and screen. I just tried exc-k and it worked.
> This is from ncsa telnet on dos, vt100.

Well unfortunatley that doesn't help me here :-(

It makes no difference if I am telneted in from a WIN95 machine (using PuttY
or SecureCRT), a dos terminal (running NCSA also) or actually on the console
of the machine. The result is always the same.

So, my question really is, How do I BIND the 'ESC' key in the /etc/screenrc
file to make it work again.

I think finding the reason 'why' mine doesn't work in the first place will
be a needle in a haystack job. So if I can just sort of re-force the ESC key
to work instead, then the problem is solved eh !

--
Nidge Jones