Re: X Window

On Sun, Apr 25, 1999 at 07:57:52PM +0200, homega@vlc.servicom.es wrote:
> Also XF86Setup, but I believe this one would only work if you have
> xserver_svga (or xserver_vga16, or any of those two, not sure) installed.

The package description sometimes helps.

Package: xf86setup
 xf86setup contains two X clients used to configure XFree86 X servers.
 .
 XF86Setup itself is used to either perform the initial setup of the servers
 or to make adjustments to the existing configuration; when used to initially
 configure the XFree86 servers, it will start the VGA16 server and then allow
 configuration settings to be entered.  When run from within an already running
 server environment (e.g. from an xterm window), XF86Setup can be used to make
 adjustments to the current server configuration.
 .
 xf86setup also contains a graphical mouse configuration utility (xmseconfig).

--
G. Branden Robinson              |    If a man ate a pound of pasta and a
Debian GNU/Linux                 |    pound of antipasto, would they cancel