Debian users counter

I have an idea : It could be great if we could put a counter on debian WWW site  which would recense all debian users.
When a user install debian, it would be warned that it's great if he register and the form will ask some question :
	* the user's computer : CPU, RAM, ...
	* It's favourites interests...

And each time a user changes it's hardware, he will update it's data about his computer.
So, if for example all registered persons which interest is graphics manipulation have a Pentium or higher, it can be great if gimp, imagemagick.... will be compiled w/ egcs or better, pgcc....

Is it a good idea ?

--
        | Sami Dalouche  | samid@ifrance.com  | AIM : linhax    |