While installing on an sparc stn2 Data Access Execption

Hi!

 I´m trying to install Debian slink on an Sparc Station 2,
all I get in return is a Data Access Error, why?

I try to boot from the cd, that work.
I get the SILO prompt and I press enter and it loads linux ( I have
also tried linux-2.2 )
After that it says "Loading initial ramdisk", it takes a while, and the
computer tell me there has been a "Data Access Execption".

I don´t know why.
I made the CD myself from an official cdimage. My first thougt was that I
had failed to write a CD. I tried it on an other SUN sation 2, and it
worked, but I am not alowed to install on that one.
I have also tried to install it on a third, but that failed with the
same error as above.
It worked on 1/3.

We also have a Red Hat CD, and that one worked just fine, but I don't want
RedHat, I want debian.

 Can someone help me?
 Or tell me to look at some docs, where they are in that case, plase.

--
  And I know that there  are people in this
  world who do not love their fellow human