Re: Warning

On Thu, Apr 22, 1999 at 10:20:22 +0200, Johan Pettersson wrote:
> I have following warning when I start emacs:
> $ Warning: locale not supported by C libary, locale unchanged
> What does it mean ?

Just a guess
- You don't have the "locales" package installed, or
- You have locales environment variable set that are not understood
  by the C library. Try "env | grep '^LC'" and make sure they are sane,
  e.g. LC_ALL=POSIX and LC_CTYPE=en_US.iso-8859-1

HTH,
Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go