Debian package installation

I have downloaded Debian 2.1 and all of the packages to the harddrive
on my Dell GX1 400MHz with a WD 6.4GB drive. I got the kernel and base
system installed fine. Using 'dselect' I chose the Dialup default
Profile for the install. The 'Access' and 'Update' options run fine
and find all of the packages on my DOS partition. However, when I run
through the 'Install' option it errors out saying, "Installation
script returned error exit 1." I have reinstalled twice but it does
the same thing. It sounds like there is some package dependant on some
other but I'd prefer not to have to look through the more than 2000
packages.

If you have any ideas please send direct to me. I haven't decided if
I'm going to subscribe to the Mailing list yet because I'm already on
3 others and get more than 100 messages per day.

--
Sent by Pop3Now, http://www.pop3now.com
(c) 1998,1999 Cave Creations Corp. All rights reserved.