Re: HELP TO INSTALL DEBIAN FROM CD-ROM

I think that the correct answer to this was posted on this list on the
original thread.  You need to select the 'Native language support' in
the filesystems menu during installation of the base system.  I am not
sure if this is enough on its own, or if it will then give you the
option of adding iso9660 support.

If this is not what is causing the problem, I apologise.

HTH (let me know either way)
Rich