Re: HELP! Mail program suggestions

On Mon, Apr 19, 1999 at 03:41:39PM +0200, Wojciech Zabolotny wrote:
> I'm a pine user (as can be seen from the header of my message), and
> because of the unclear status and future of this program I would like
> to switch to another mailer.
Mutt -- it's bar none the best mail client I've ever used.  It works on
points 1, 2, 3, 4(?, don't know, as I can't read anything else), 5, and I
don't really know about 6.  It even comes with a config file designed to
make moving from pine as easy as possible -- /usr/doc/mutt/examples/Pine.rc.
apt-get install mutt, naturaly.

	-=- James Mastros
--
"My friend Data: You see the world with the wonder of a child, and that
makes you more human then any of us."