RE: Client side DHCP

There is a package called dhcpcd which you configure by giving the interface
where the dhcp server can be reached.

As far as I remember, version 0.70 (or so) is included in slink but does not
support kernel 2.2. For kernel 2.2, you need version 1.3 (or so). This version
can be found somewhere on the net (maybe you need to run alien to a redhat
package).

Best regards,

Bernard