Re: Printing in Color

I think that you may wish to use the -P<printer> option in lpr.  Note
that you may need to edit the stylus_color... filters to make them work
properly.  See /usr/doc/gs-aladdin/Devices.htm (or equivalent for gs) to
find out about the options (good luck: it looks a bit involved).  It
might be worth just trying what you have, and only trying to understand
these options if that doesn't work.
HTH
Rich