Re: Cheapbytes Debian 2.1

> Care to share exactly how to get it to work?  I've got it coming in the
> mail and I'd like some background on how exactly to get it too work.

I didn't have any problems at all with the Cheapbytes CDs, I got
them a week ago, and they are just plain perfect.

I did the following:

Booted from the Binaries 1 CD, did all the normal configuration
stuff. Then it booted and got ready to install all the packages with
dselect.

In dselect:

- I selected the Multi-CD ACCESS method.

- According to the readme on the CDs, I put the Binaries 2 CD in
the drive, and then ran UPDATE.

- Then I selected all the packages I wanted, then ran INSTALL, and
that's it!    It installed the packages from the first CD, then asked
for the second CD, and installed those packages also.

Not even one error message!

I bought 9 sets of Debian CDs from Cheapbytes for my friends at
the University, and no one has mentioned any problems either...

I hope this helps.

Alexis Maldonado.