cfs???

Hi,

I've been trying to install cfs1.3.3-1 from the deb package and the install
goes fine. I can mount it and I get a line in mount that says:-

'localhost:/null on /crypt type nfs (rw,port=3049,intr,addr=127.0.0.1)'

However I can't create any cfs directories. When I try to use the cmkdir
command it seems to be running the cpasswd command. They are seperate files
but are exactly the same size. If I try to use cmkdir on an already existing
normal directory I get

'Can only change passphrase on new format CFS directories'

and when I try to use it with a non existant directory I get

'No such file or directory'

I have downloaded the deb twice from two different servers but the problem
remains. Does anyone have any ideas about a solution. Or are they supposed to
be the same but I'm getting the command lines wrong. I have read the docs/man
pages but they don't seem to mention this problem. I also searches the
archives for 'cfs' but got nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Andy Holmes

andy@proxima.force9.co.uk

"The path of my life is strewn with cow pats from the devil's own satanic herd!", Edmund Blackadder