<no subject>

Title: <no subject>
Hi , my name is Rommel Roberts from HR Marketing , Inc. We are an Internet Marketing Agency and we have particular interest in your site for one of our clients .  Please furnish me with any information regarding posting jobs and  searching resumes on your site , taking part in any banner program or link exchange programs . We would also like to obtain some demographic statistics, user profiles, number of visitors and page views per month about your site. Our client is one of San Francisco bay areas largest interim staffing providers and is looking for qualified UNIX System Administrators. I look forward to your reply .Thank you in advance .

Sincerely
Rommel Roberts
(800-559-9322)