Re: What DO you lose with Linux ???

Okay, I guess this is a good thing, but what about when the permission is
given already?  And what about when the "holding area" is unavailable,
such as with ISPs that give you enough server space to hold your
configuration files and not much more?  If these problems ahve a simplish
solution, I guess I have my answer.