What DO you lose with Linux

Howdy all...

I saw a message in this thread pass by a couple of days ago...  It was
talking about some software called VMWare.  Http://www.vmware.com

Anyone that has a PC with Linux & Win 9x/NT installed needs to see this
site.  I've downloaded the software for Linux (still in the first beta
stages), but it works,and works well.  It allows you to run Linux & Win
9x/NT on the same PC at the same time!

I've got a Pentium 200 MMX system, with 48 megs of ram... Linux runs the
Vmware program, that runs NT 4.0... While under VMWare, NT runs a little
slower, but it is still VERY usable.  I reccommend this program to
anyone who has Linux & Win on the same machine, and a fast computer (A
Pentium II 233/266 w/32 megs of ram would be nice).

See Ya,
Brant