Help with /etc/printcap

I'm having problems getting my remote printing to work when I use true
type fonts.  When i was on the #debian irc channel, someone suggested
that I process the print job to raw printer data, and then send it to
the printer.  However, I have no idea how to do this.  Could someone
please help me setup the proper printcap file to do this?

TIA,

chris

P.S.

Here is my current /etc/printcap which is working fone for all other
things:

lp|hpdj672c|HP Deskjet 672C:\
	:lp=/dev/null:sd=/var/spool/lpd/hpdj672c:\
	:rm=192.168.1.1:\
	:rp=hpdj672c:\
        :sh: