Re: /etc/lynx.cfg -> ~/.lynxrc

Laurent PICOULEAU dixit:

> > how can I have lynx to use each home user's configuration file instead of
> > /etc/lynx.cfg?  I mean to default to:
> >
> > $ lynx -cfg=~/.lynxrc
> >
> Why not do it with an alias ?

Already thought of that, but hoped for a more "standard" solution.  I wonder
if I remove /etc/lynx.cfg lynx will look for ~/.lynxrc or ~/lynx.cfg ...

Configuration file /etc/lynx.cfg is not available.

Well, it didn't work.  Can I state in the user's .bash_profile to look for
~/.lynxrc instead of the default /etc/lynx.cfg somehow?

Regards,

Horacio.
--
Claves - GnuPG/PGP - Keys : http://www.rediris.es/cert/keyserver